Football for Good Program Goals
Football has the potential to create positive change for children worldwide, as it serves as a universal language that transcends barriers of background, culture, religion, and ability.
It nurtures personal growth, self-confidence, and meaningful connections, which are essential for every child’s well-being. That is why the Bonyan Organization is dedicated to providing spaces where children can engage in football, fostering social cohesion and inclusion.
Through these projects, Bonyan aims to empower children, promoting unity and understanding among diverse communities.
List of Football for Good activities conducted
- Football pitches construction and rehabilitation.
- School playground rehabilitation.
- Distribution of Sport kits and Football3 guidelines.
- Capacity building for youth mediators to act as volunteers during football3 leagues.
- Conducting Football3 leagues.
- Parent and Caregiver awareness-raising Sessions on education, and social cohesion.
- Training of Trainers (ToT).
- Participating in developing the curriculum adopting football3 for employability and social cohesion skills.
- Sport kits distribution.