ERL Activities We Conduct
1. Maintenance and Equitable Access to Basic Services
Rehabilitation of schools, roads, sewage networks, and water stations.
2. Access to Livelihood and Job Opportunities
Financial support for job-creating businesses, vocational training, short-term and long-term work opportunities, and youth capacity building.
3. Strengthening Social Cohesion
Capacity-building workshops for community representatives to advocate for early recovery needs and encourage community-based initiatives, especially focusing on youth and women.
Strategy and Vision
We are committed to maximizing the impact of our ERL program:
Our ERL program is woven into all our initiatives, ensuring comprehensive community development.
Active community involvement from day one of our projects.
Self-Sufficiency in the Middle East
Aiming to cut down unemployment and drive self-reliance.
Through well-planned, sustainable ventures.
Skill Development & Business Growth
By broadening access to vocational training and business funds.
Strengthening Community Bonds
Encouraging grassroots initiatives that unite communities.
- Engaged communities in project selection through innovative public voting systems.
- Responded swiftly to flood risks by establishing a rescue team and improving drainage infrastructure.
- Major aid contributor in the aftermath of the Earthquake that took place in February of 2023.
- Facilitated aid streaming to northern Aleppo by rehabilitating key roads during critical closures of other border crossings.
- Contributed to policy development and integration within the ERL cluster, fostering collaborative progress.
- Integrated ERL with Education activities, supporting families of dropout children through vocational training and seed funds.
Join hands with Bonyan to rebuild lives and create sustainable change. Your support today paves the way for a better, more resilient tomorrow.
From Ashes to Hope: Rebuilding Lives with Bonyan
Funded of $13,510.95
General Donation for Bonyan Humanitarian Projects
Funded of $27,021.90