Planting Fruitful Tree
Planting a fruitful tree is a Sadaqah Jariyah as our prophet said:
“If a Muslim plants a tree or sows seeds, and then a bird or a person or an animal eats from it, it is regarded as a charitable gift for him”
A tree can be planted for a little donation and used for numerous purposes, including providing food and shelter, especially if it is an olive tree.
In Islam, olives are regarded as a blessed fruit and are frequently mentioned in the Quran and Hadith. This Sadaqah Jariyah can offer countless blessings and benefit you or your loved ones even after death. Planting an olive tree can yield olives for years to come.
Planting Farming Crops
The Prophet (SWA) told us how much is essential to plant trees and how much reward we can get from one tree.
He said: If the Hour is about to be established and one of you was holding a palm shoot, let him take advantage of even one second before the Hour is established to plant it.” (Reported by Ahmad).
Allah told us in the Quran that he gave us lands to plant crops and eat from.
- There is a sign for them in the dead earth: We give it life, producing grain from it for them to eat, and We have placed in it gardens of palm trees and grapevines and caused springs to gush forth in it so that they may eat from its fruit, which they had no hand in making. Will they not then give thanks? (Quran 36: 33 – 34 – 35).
Hiring Farmers to Harvest Crops and Care for Trees
There are many forms of Sadaqah, one of them is helping people to find jobs because it makes their life better, and these people, by planting trees and giving the harvest crops to poor people, are giving Sadaqah, which its rewards would be to both of the farmers and the owner of the land.
Feeding The Poor People
Our great beloved Prophet said to us: “O people! Spread (the greeting of) Salam, feed others, uphold the ties of kinship, and pray during the night when people are sleeping, and you will enter Paradise with peace.”
Allah Almighty has praised those who feed the food and counted them among the righteous who will enter Paradise; Allah says:
“We feed you only for the sake of Allah, seeking neither reward nor thanks from you. We fear from our Lord a horribly distressful Day.”.
Distributing Part of The Crop to The Needy
Distributing part of your crops to poor and needy people affects society as a whole; by the following:
- Cleanses the person from miserliness and stinginess, accustoming the Muslim to share what he has with his Muslim brothers.
- Cleanses the soul of the poor or needy from hatred and malice toward other well-off people due to his feeling of loneliness in society and the absence of anyone standing with him in his demanding situations.
- Spreads the Islamic religion among those who are ignorant of it. When a non-Muslim witnesses the generosity of a Muslim and his love for his Muslim brother, this will endear him to the religion.
- Achieves affection and cohesion among the Muslim community members and spreads goodness among them.
Selling the Crops to Retailers With Low Profit
If you are selling your crops to retailers with a low profit to deliver them to poor and needy people to buy them at a low price, this is Sadaqah because you are helping people to have their food without paying so much money for an essential need.
What Is The Best Form Of Sadaqah Jariyah?
Giving water is the best form of Sadaqah Jariyah.
What Counts As Sadaqah Jariyah?
Building a water well.
Building hospitals and more.
What Is Sadaqah Jariyah Provide Examples?
Helping people by giving them water, helping children in their studies, and helping orphans.