- Sadaqah Cures Illness and Prevents Death
- Sadaqah is an Investment in this Life and Hereafter
- Sadaqah Opens the Gates of Paradise
- Sadaqah Purifies Your Wealth
- Sadaqah Shades You on Judgment Day
- Sadaqah Protect You From Hellfire
- Sadaqah Removes Sins
- u003cstrongu003eWhat Are The Benefits of Giving Sadaqah?u003c/strongu003e
- u003cstrongu003eWhat is the Power of Sadaqah?u003c/strongu003e
- u003cstrongu003eHow does Sadaqah Increase Wealth?u003c/strongu003e
- u003cstrongu003eWho Deserves Sadaqah in Islam?u003c/strongu003e
- u003cstrongu003eWhat are the 2 Types of Sadaqah?u003c/strongu003e
- u003cstrongu003eWhat are the Benefits of Giving Charity in Islam?u003c/strongu003e
Sadaqah Cures Illness and Prevents Death
Sadaqah has many benefits in Islam. One of the benefits of Sadaqah is that it cures illness and prevents death.
Once, our beloved Prophet said…
“Treat your sick ones with charity.”
It is good to give Sadaqah when a loved one falls ill to help cure disease and avert ill fate. The Prophet (saw) also said…
“Sadaqah appeases the Lord’s anger and averts an evil death.”
Sadaqah is an Investment in this Life and Hereafter
Allah (SWT) promises us that he will increase our wealth and sustenance and bring us success in this life and in the hereafter when we give Sadaqah and as he said in the Quraan…
- “Indeed, the men who practice charity and the women who practice charity and [they who] have loaned Allah a goodly loan – it will be multiplied for them, and they will have a noble reward.” (Al Hadeed 57:18)
Sadaqah Opens the Gates of Paradise
Only those charitable believers who gave Sadaqah in the way of Allah to their parents, orphans, widows, the sick, and the needy will be allowed to enter through Baab As-Sadaqah, one of 8 gates of Jannah.
“But those who feared their Lord will be driven to Paradise in groups until, when they reach it while its gates have been opened and its keepers say, “Peace be upon you; you have become pure; so enter it to abide eternally therein,” (Quran 39:73)
Sadaqah Purifies Your Wealth
Sadaqah not only removes worldly calamities but also ensures the best investment for the hereafter.
Allah rewards the person at least seven hundred times greater than what he has spent in his path. As Quran says,
The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed of grain, which grows seven ears; in each ear is a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies His reward for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and all-Knowing. [2:261]
Sadaqah Shades You on Judgment Day
On the Day of Judgement, the burning sun will be right above our heads and everyone will want to sit under the shade of Allah (SWT). The person who gives hidden charity is one of the seven who will be offered shade.
The Prophet (saw) said…
The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah.
Sadaqah Protect You From Hellfire
On him be peace, the Prophet is explicitly telling us that the charity we properly give in this life, Allah will transform into protection for us from the heat and flames of Hell.
Guard yourselves against Hellfire, if only by a piece of a date [you give in charity].”
He also clarifies that no matter how small that well-given sadaqah may be, Allah will curate it for us. He will accept it and look after it for us until we arrive at His Judgment when He shall cause it to become a screen for our bodies from the Fire.
Sadaqah Removes Sins
On the Day of Judgement, every person will be held accountable for their major and minor sins. Giving Sadaqah regularly is a simple way of helping to expiate any sins we have committed knowingly and unknowingly.
Our Prophet Mohammad said:
“Charity (Sadaqah) extinguishes sin, just as water extinguishes fire.”
Also, remember this:
“Verily, the good deeds remove the evil deeds” ―Quran 11:114
u003cstrongu003eWhat Are The Benefits of Giving Sadaqah?u003c/strongu003e
1- Sadaqah cures illness and prevents death.u003cbru003e2- Sadaqah is an investment in this life and hereafter.u003cbru003e3- Sadaqah opens the gates of paradise, and more.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the Power of Sadaqah?u003c/strongu003e
Protects from tragedies and gives protection on the Day of Judgment.
u003cstrongu003eHow does Sadaqah Increase Wealth?u003c/strongu003e
As Allah Says in Quran; u003cemu003e“The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed of grain, which grows seven ears; in each ear is a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies His reward for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and all-Knowing.” [2:261]u003c/emu003e
u003cstrongu003eWho Deserves Sadaqah in Islam?u003c/strongu003e
The best of charity is to your needy relatives.
u003cstrongu003eWhat are the 2 Types of Sadaqah?u003c/strongu003e
Sadaqah and Sadaqah Jariyah.
u003cstrongu003eWhat are the Benefits of Giving Charity in Islam?u003c/strongu003e
– Sadaqah cures illness and prevents death.u003cbru003e- Sadaqah is an investment in this life and hereafter.u003cbru003e- Sadaqah opens the gates of paradise.